The Tri-Lakes Humane Society is a small, non-profit 501(c)3, privately operated and funded no-kill facility.
We rely on the generosity of our community and supporters to keep our doors open.
All donations are tax-deductible, and are always needed to support our tasks of healing, caring and providing for the homeless animals in our facility each day as we work towards finding them new adoptive homes.
There are many ways you can help us!
Make a Donation
Consider making a one-time monetary donation, or monthly pledge, either by mail, in person at our office or online via PayPal. We also accept credit card donations through our office by calling (518) 891-0017. All monetary contributions are tax-deductible and a formal acknowledgment letter can be mailed for tax purposes.
Donations can be mailed to:
Tri-Lakes Humane Society
P.O. Box 1111
Saranac Lake, NY 12983
Donate NOW by clicking on any DONATE button on our website, and make an easy & secure donation through PayPal.
An account is not required, and you can use any major credit card.
Other Ways to Help
* Donate items off of our Amazon Wish List, or our Wish List here on our website, which includes pet food, pet supplies, cleaning supplies and more. Any items donated will help us take good care of our animals, keep the shelter clean and office functional to be able to adopt out animals.
* Remember us in your estate planning. Our Board of Directors can assist you with information and guidance.
* Make a contribution in memory, or in honor of, a loved one or special pet.
* Sponsor-A-Pet! Our Sponsor-A-Pet program allows supporters to mail or drop off special donated items, or provide financial support for a particular TLHS animal. By sponsoring a pet you can help pay for that animal's spay or neuter surgery, vaccinations, medical treatments and testing, as well as food, while they are being cared for at our shelter. Some of our sponsors like to drop off comfy beds or blankets, treats, and special toys to provide their sponsored pet with extra comfort. Please contact us for more information.
* Consider becoming a TLHS Guild Member to help with our fundraising and adoption events. Contact us to sign up!
Donate your time and energy to becoming a TLHS Volunteer and come spend quality time with our shelter animals.
We are always looking for volunteers to come to our Humane Society. If you have spare time, either on a regular or occasional basis, we can use your help! The animals love having visitors, and enjoy having extra attention they receive from volunteers. If you are a dog person, we welcome people to come and walk the dogs on our Dog Trail that winds through the woods on our property. Dogs can also be taken out into our 2 outdoor play yards to play ball and run around. We also look for people to help us with basic training. If cats are more your speed, then you can spend time with our feline friends and you can please them by offering them treats, grooming and affection. We also accept help around the shelter with feeding, cleaning kennels and organizing.
For more information on volunteering, and ways you can help us, please contact our office at (518) 891-0017 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our website! Check out all of our pages to find out more about the Tri-Lakes Humane Society.