Adoption Fees and Rewards
- Puppy Adoption Fee: $255
- Dog Adoption Fee: $155
- Cat Adoption Fee: $125
- Rabbit Adoption Fee: $80
Ask about our special adoption fees for bonded pairs and pets over 6 years old.
Adoption fees include the following:
- Species-appropriate current vaccinations and microchip (registration not included)
- A spay/neuter surgery (all cats, dogs & rabbits are spayed/neutered before going to their new homes)
- Pain management medication (rabbits only)
- A certificate for a free health exam at a participating VCA Animal Hospital
- spcaLA branded collar*
- spcaLA branded leash (dogs only)*
- An adopters-only rewards package, including valuable coupons for the spcaLA Marketplace, Pet Hotel & Grooming Salon and Dog Training Courses
- The satisfaction of knowing you've given a homeless pet a family!
Who We Are
Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Los Angeles (spcaLA) is dedicated to preventing cruelty to animals through Education, Law Enforcement, Intervention, and Advocacy. An independent, nonprofit animal welfare organization, spcaLA has been serving Southern California since 1877. There is no national SPCA, parent organization, or umbrella group that provides financial support to spcaLA. Donations run programs and services including Animal Cruelty Investigations, Disaster Animal Response Team, Humane Education, and a variety of shelter services.
Please note: adoption fees may vary based on adoption specials, subsidies, breed appearance, length of stay, and other factors. Additional fees may apply for medication and e-collars. Shelter pets' breeds and ages are characterizations based on appearance, and are not meant to indicate or guarantee lifespan, temperament, disposition, lineage or actual breed.
(888) spcaLA-1 | info@spcaLA.com | www.spcaLA.com
Click here for a list of pets at this shelter
Home | Information | Shelters | Search
*Adopters of pets adopted at the PetSmart Charities™ Everyday Adoption Center will be emailed a coupon for a collar or collar/leash set, redeemable at spcaLA locations in Long Beach or Hawthorne.