CORGI & CRITTERS N.E.T RESCUE, INC.
Make A Tax Deductible Contribution Online
Read the Happy Stories of Corgis Placed in Forever Homes.
Our foster dogs love to sleep on Kuranda Dog beds, but we don't have enough for everyone. If you would like to donate a bed at a special wholesale price for this dog or another rescued dog to sleep in comfort please click here.
What you should know before adopting a Corgi.
* Both corgi breeds are are Shedding Machines. Therefore, people with allergies or who have aversion to dog hair should NOT adopt a corgi.
* Corgis are HERDING dogs of excessive intelligence and energy.
* A bored corgi can become destructive.
* Corgis thrive with training.
* Learn about this breed before bringing one home.
Who We Are
Corgi & Critters rescues both Pembroke and Cardigan Welsh Corgis and their mixes. We do not operate a shelter. All of the corgis in our care live in foster homes throughout Texas. We are always in need of volunteers to foster, transport, and help with fundraising.
All our corgis are up to date on vaccinations, heartworm negative, on heartworm preventative, spayed/neutered, microchipped, and in general good health before adoption.
Corgis will be carefully matched to applicants. We will not adopt out dogs with the sole reason of placing them.
We are a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible. We accept any donations that will benefit the care and well being of the animals and help defray the cost of their medical expenses and decrease their adoption fees. All of our organization is volunteer work.
WE CAN NOT SHIP DOGS
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application
2. Home visit and interview.
3. Adoption Contract.
Corgi and Critters N.E.T. Rescue
181 Velma Drive
Kilgore, TX 75662
Click here for a list of pets at this shelter
[Home] [Information] [Shelters] [Search]