City Of Catoosa Animal Control
Our Adoptable Pet List
Come and meet your future fur family!
Featured Smiling Faces!
We had an amazing couple weeks! Thank you everyone for adopting and helping! Here are our friends that have been rescued and adopted! Congrats Star, Roxy, Luna, Vinnie, Spot, Frankie, Foxy, Jade and Kittens!
City of Catoosa Animal Control is proud to announce its new pet adoption program. We strive to bring lost dogs/cats and their owners back together, but that isn't always possible. We try hard to place as many misplaced animals in new homes as possible.
We are not an Animal Shelter. The animals we have at our facility are animals that have been picked up by Animal Control. If you have lost your dog or cat, please contact the Animal Control Office at 918-266-0344. The animals picked up by Animal Control are held for three days before they are listed for adoption. We look forward to hearing from you. Please tell your friends and family about our adoption program and our adoption events!
If you live in Catoosa City limits you are required to buy a city pet license, so you will not be in violation of city ordinance 1992 Code § 4-122; 2006
The license can be purchased at the Catoosa Animal Control Office. License fees are $5.00. This is inexpensive compared to a citation you may receive if your animal is not licensed.
Adopting A Friend
Adopting a pet is a life long commitment. You need to remember, cute isn't the main reason to adopt. Ask yourself a few questions before you adopt.
1. Where will the cat/dog stay?
2. Can I afford the care a cat/dog requires, such as regular visits to the Veterinary?
3. Do I have the time to walk the dog if it is an indoor dog, to play with it, bathe, or brush it? Or clean out a litter box?
4. Is it possible that you will be moving to a place that doesn't allow pets soon?
A pet requires a lot of attention, so please, for your sake and the animal's, make certain you are making the right decision.
Adoption Process/Adoption Fees
1. You must be 18 years of age.
2. An Adoption Application must be completed and approved before an adoption can take place. You may obtain an pet application form via the city web site or at the Animal Control Office.
3. You may contact Animal Control to view the animals available or check online (www.CityofCatoosa.org). The list changes daily.
4. Adoption fees are $25.00 plus a refundable $50.00 deposit for all animals that are not spayed or neutered. Please ask about low cost clinics.
For more information on adoptions, contact us at 918-266-0344.
Donations / Volunteers
We are in need of toys, leashes, flea collars, shampoo, brushes, rawhide bones, towels, blankets, old pillows, old rugs, used cages, pet taxis, etc. Anything you could help with will be greatly appreciated.
Volunteers are always welcome. Please contact us at 918-266-0344 if you are interested in becoming a volunteer.
Write your name, your pet's name, and your phone number on the animal's collar with a permanent marker. This will help us or others to reunite you and your animal.
Come Visit Us!
We are open:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday & Thrursday 10:00 am - 7:00pm
City Of Catoosa Animal Control
421 S. Cherokee St / PO Box 190
Catoosa, OK 74015
We are located near the corner of S. Cherokee and Antry Dr. in Catoosa, OK!
Click here for a list of pets at City of Catoosa Animal Control