|CNY Cat Coalition|
We're changing the world for
in Central New York...four paws at a time!
Founded in 2002, the Central New
York Cat Coalition is one of the
leading animal welfare organizations in our community. We are a 100% volunteer organization that depends
on donations from people in the
community who love animals.
| Donate to CNYCC
We also welcome donations by mail:
P.O. Box 6182
Syracuse, NY 13217
Donations may also be made through United Way participation at your employer
CNYCC is a 501(c)3 tax exempt non-profit organization.
Donations to CNYCC are tax-deductible to the
fullest extent allowed by law.
- To promote the health and management of homeless cats and stabilize their population with
feed/spay/neuter/vaccinate programs and to
educate the general public as to the benefits of such programs
- To maintain a powerful and well-organized network of foster homes and rescue organizations that seek
responsible homes for cats in need
- To raise spay and neuter awareness within the community and to offer convenient and economical
spay/neuter options to facilitate
participation by all pet owners
- To promote and improve communication and synergy among local rescue organizations, animal welfare
groups, veterinarians, concerned
individuals, local businesses, and community members and leaders
- To found a sanctuary where unadoptable cats can gracefully live out the course of their natural
- To create an environment that establishes Central New York as a model community for its progressive
and compassionate programs for
CNYCC is a 501(c)3 tax exempt non-profit organization of feline welfare groups and caring individuals and
we welcome you to join us!
Donations to CNYCC are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.