SAVE A LIFE - SPAY OR NEUTER
The Humane Society of the Four Corners and the San Juan Animal League perform spays and neuters at reduced cost for eligible people.
Chained dogs, unvaccinated, and unsterlized pets result in roaming animals and bites. Worst of all, these animals add to the numbers of unwanted pets in shelters all over the country.
Avoid pet heat cycles, unwanted litters of puppies or kittens, and the added expense of high-cost vet care by having your pet spayed or neutered.
DID YOU KNOW?
Pets are an antidote to loneliness. Evidence shows that petting an animal can actually reduce stress and lower blood pressure.
- Response to barking dog complaints (and other animal noise problems)
- Dogs off owner's property
- Vicious dogs
- Animal bites
- Pick up of trapped animals (City traps or private traps)
- Cruelty complaints
- Pick up of animals run over in traffic
- Close patrol of neighborhoods with specific complaints
- Parks-related complaints
- Relocation of wildlife trapped in the city limits
Animal control answers calls every day, whether it's about service in the County, wildlife questions, cats up trees, and a myriad of other things animal or insect related. If we don't have the answer, we'll try to find an answer for you.