WEBSITE AND HOURS OF OPERATION
Out website is www.thssc.org.
Our public hours are 12pm-4pm, 5 days a week.
We are closed Tuesdays and Sundays
We are always looking for volunteers to:
· Clean (at the shelter or PetSmart)
· Animal Care and Enrichment (exercise dogs, play with cats, read to animals, teach them tricks or obedience, grooming and baths, filling kongs, making toys and treats for animals, helping with behavior assessments)
· Represent the organization at adoption events, fundraising events, and public education opportunities
· Building and Equipment Maintenance
· Handyman work
· Transporting Animals to rescues
· Marketing/ Advertising
Fostering is a vital part of our program. We are always on the lookout for new foster homes for pregnant mommas, young babies, and dogs awaiting transport to rescue.
To inquire about a pet listed on our site, please visit our website (www.thssc.org), contact us at 812-268-4201, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we strive to answer calls during open hours, it is not always possible, so please leave us a message!
Can’t adopt? Sponsor an animal’s care! This sponsorship allows us to offer a reduced adoption fee, provide lifesaving heartworm treatment or vet an animal prior to leaving for rescue. Sponsor via PayPal at our website: www.thssc.org
The Humane Society of Sullivan County, Inc. is a non-profit organization committed to the education of the public in the humane treatment of all animals, the prevention of cruelty to animals, the relief of suffering among animals, and the importance of animal control through the promotion of spaying and neutering. we strive to adopt and/or rescue out as many pets as possible. We do not euthanize for space, but do for aggressive or extremely ill and/or injured pets.
We are located at the northern edge of Sullivan across from Sullivan Automotive Group. Stop by and see us!
Here's a Mapquest link to our shelter: http://mapq.st/q6JfH6