The Screven County Animal Shelter is located at 905 Rocky Ford Road, Sylvania GA and is open Monday through Friday 8 am until 5 pm. The number is 912-863-8947 or 912-978-1491. For adoption hours please call 912-978-1491 to make an appointment
Here are the current steps to adopt an animal at the Screven County Animal Shelter:
1. Go to the Screven County Animal Shelter at 905 Rocky Ford Road. It is just past the prison. Turn on the road to the landfill. It will be to your right.
2. Pick out your new best friend. Let the attendant know which one you want so he will hold him for you while you fill out paperwork (see Step 3).
3. Fill out an adoption paper for the animal and pay a $5.00 adoption fee.
Notice: You will have to sign an agreement stating that you will have the animal spayed or neutered within 30 days. All adoptions will be done at the shelter.
4. Pick up your new best friend.
5. Take him to your local vet for a rabies shot and other vaccinations.
Screven County Animal Control
905 Rocky Ford Road
Sylvania, GA 30467
Click here for a list of pets at this shelter