Our primary goals are:
* The spaying and neutering of Feral Cats, by way of our in-house spay/neuter clinics. Please call for scheduling: (707) 576-7999.
* Providing feral cat colony management information and guidance.
* Pulling "adoptable" cats and "tameable" kittens from our colonies for adoption.
* Educating the public with all aspects of Feral Cat trapping and caretaking, and feral kitten socialization.
* Providing trapping assistance for feral cat colonies managed by disabled or elderly caretakers.
* Barn cat placement -- feral cats in need of relocation are always in need of barn homes. If you prefer predators to poison, we have cats that can be integrated onto rural properties with the potential for managing rodent populations. Call us if you are in need of "mouse patrol"! (707) 576-7999.
Forgotten Felines of Sonoma County practices the TTVAR-M method of feral cat control. Trap, Test, Vaccinate, Alter, Return and Maintain.
Our adoption room hours are as follows:
CLOSED Monday and Tuesday
OPEN Wednesday 1pm - 5:00pm
OPEN Thursday - Saturday 1pm - 5:00pm
OPEN Sunday 1pm - 4:00pm
Forgotten Felines occasionally has "special needs" cats available for adoption. If you would be interested in adopting one of these kitties, please phone us at (707) 576-7999 or inquire at the Shelter Adoption room.
In addition to our small paid staff, we have many wonderful volunteers who help make our store a huge success.
Pick of the Litter's shopping hours are Mon-Sat 9:30-5:00.
Pick of the Litter gratefully accepts merchandise donations between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Saturday at our donation door.
We accept donations of all types, including clothing, books, shoes, children's items, housewares, linens, and jewelry. In addition, we can accept some furniture donations (but please call first). We also accept the following (working or not):
Ink jet cartridges